My favorite Christmas letter board quote ideas for the holiday season! Decorate your letter board this December with these funny Christmas letter board quotes!
The Christmas tree is up, cookies are baking, and Michael Buble has officially defrosted! Christmas mode is officially ON! To celebrate the holiday season, I compiled a list of my 13 favorite Christmas letter board quotes!
If you don’t have one already, you can pick one up here on Amazon. They are worth every penny because you can use them all year round and change out the quotes to your liking. They also make perfect Christmas gifts!
Most of these quotes are silly and sarcastic (my favorite type of quotes 😉 ), and some are simply cheery for the holiday season. You can pick up a couple extra letter boars and sprinkle Christmas quotes throughout your house. There are plenty of options for displaying these quote ideas!
Make sure to bookmark and Pin this post so you can refer to these quotes throughout December and Christmas. This makes it easier to change up the board and get ideas.
13 Funny Christmas Letter Board Quotes
1. Time to Live Vicariously Through Hallmark Movies
2. Don’t be a Grinch, Be a Cindy Lou Who
3. Yes, I baked the Christmas Cookies. You Have Been Warned
4. January, February, March, December
5. My Cardio this Christmas is Dashing through the Mall
6. Christmas State of Mind
7. The Grinch Never Hated Christmas. He Hated People, which is Fair.
8. To Do: Drink Hot Coco, Listen to Christmas Music, Lay in Bed
9. If Someone Doesn’t like “Elf…” Drop them like a Bad Habit
10. Sleigh All Day
11. People that say Christmas is Overrated… Who Hurt You?
12. Merry and Bright
13. It’s Called Christmas. Look it Up.
Christmas Quote Ideas
What was your favorite Christmas quote on the list? Do you have a Christmas quote that you will be displaying this year? If so, tell me in the comments! I love reading your responses.
Liked this? Pin it!
Keep Reading More on the Blog:
If you would like to see more DIY, Recipe, Lifestyle, and Travel, follow me here: