The best Valentine’s Day letterboard quotes to display this February 14th! Decorate your felt board using these funny relationship quotes!
I put together this list of “love”ly quotes for you to choose from this Valentine’s Day! Most of the quotes involve puns and cheesy pickup lines, so they are great conversation starters or just something to get a kick out of!
Most of these relationship/love inspired quotes involve food. Coincidence? Maybe. But let’s just say food fills both the belly and the heart!
Like, chips and queso are the real #couplegoals… am I right??
If you don’t own a letterboard yet, you can get my favorite letterboard here on Amazon. They are worth every penny because you can use them all year round and change out the quotes to your liking.
Make sure to bookmark and Pin this post so you can refer to these quotes throughout February and Valentine’s Day. This makes it easier to change up the board and get new ideas.
Letterboard Flower Decorations
14 Valentine’s Day LETTERBOARD QUOTE Ideas
1. Skip the Flowers. Get Donuts Instead
2. I’m Bananas For You
3. XO I love You So
4. Most of My Socks are Single But You Don’t See Them Complaining
5. Is Your Name Wifi Cuz I’m Feelin’ the Connection
6. Are You Really Single If You Have Chocolate Cake
7. Love Is In The Air… Oh Wait, That’s Pizza
8. Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I Want Chips, and Queso Too
Related: Easy Valentines Day Straberry Jam and Toast
9. If you Love Water then you already like 72% of me
10. I’m Yours. No Returns
11. Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I LOVE Donuts as much as I LOVE you
12. Are you a Starbucks Drink? Because I Love You A Latte
13. I Loaf You A Lot
14. Be Mine
Valentine’s Day LETTERBOARD QUOTE IDEAS
Which Valentine’s Day quote will you be displaying? Tell me in the comments! I love reading your responses.
Liked this? Pin it!
If you would like to see more DIY, Recipe, Lifestyle, and Travel, follow me here:
KEEP READING MORE ON THE BLOG!
Things to Buy Before your Cruise
The chips & queso one is totally going on the board I have in my office!
Such A Sweetheart says
That quote is my favorite, Lia!