Make these easy CHEESY heart-shaped Pizza Bites this Valentine’s day! Great for Valentines parties and Valentine’s Day dinner ideas for kids!
Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to celebrate everything you love… like pizza!
You’ll love these easy cheesy Valentine’s Day pizza bites! It’s a fun spin on a classic dinner and is so easy to make!
These heart-shaped pizza bites warm the heart (and the belly!). You can make them mini, perfect for lunchboxes, or one large heart-shaped pizza to share with everyone at the table!
Heart-Shaped Pizza Bites
For some reason pizza just tastes better when it’s heart-shaped! 🙂
This is an excellent recipe to make with kids or as a family. And not only are these pizza bites great for Valentine’s Day, but you could also make them any time of the year just to show someone how much you love them!
How to Make Heart-Shaped Pizza Bites:
You can buy store-bought pizza dough or make homemade dough and add your desired toppings.
But I prefer the “cheater method” because it’s SO easy! All you need to do is take a frozen store-bought pizza and use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to create mini pizza bites and bake according to the package instructions,
Perfect if you’re busy or running low on time.
For added decoration cut out a few heart-shaped pepperonis and add them to the unbaked pizza.
I’m a vegetarian so I did heart-shaped yellow bell peppers and added slices of zucchini .
How cute would these be as a Valentine’s Day lunchbox idea or with a side salad for dinner? I say yes to both!
Tips for making Mini Heart-Shaped Pizza bites
- Use store-bought dough or a premade pizza if you’re short on time.
- if you don’t have a smaller heart-shaped cookie cutter, you could use a small pairing knife to create heart-shaped bell peppers or pepperonis. Simply cut out a “v” shape.
- Store in the refrigeratr for up to 3 days, or place in freezer bags and freeze up to 2 months.
Easy Cheesy Mini Pizza Bites
- 1 Package Premade Pizza Dough
- 1 14 Oz Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Small Bell Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pizza dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to create mini pizza bites. Using a smaller heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out bell peppers or pepperoni slices for toppings.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly on the heart-shaped dough. Add the shredded mozzarella and heart-shaped bell peppers or pepperoni slices.
- Place pizza bites in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Liked this? Pin it!
If you would like to see more DIY, Recipe, Lifestyle, and Travel, follow me here:
More Healthy Recipes on the Blog: