An easy St Patrick’s Day appetizer that can be put together in 5 minutes, serve this Pot O’ Gold Queso Dip on St Patrick’s Day! Top your cheese dip with a spinach four-leaf clover for a festive touch!
Ahh Queso. It’s basically liquid gold, am I right?
So it only makes sense to incorporate a little St Patty’s day fun into your mealtime with this “Pot O’ Gold” queso dip!
I absolutley LOVE getting creative and “punny” in the kitchen! Anytime I can share an idea that will make people smile, I’m all for it.
St Patty’s Day Cheese Dip
This dish is so fun and simple for kids to make or if you’re hosting on St Patrick’s Day!
You don’t even need to make homemade queso! Simply use a jar of your favorite cheese dip, pour it into a black bowl, and there you have your “pot o’ gold”!
If you’re not into queso, you could always use your chip dip of choice. But I love how the vibrant gold color of the queso plays off of the “Pot O’ Gold” saying.
I topped the cheese dip with 4 small spinach leaves to create a four-leaf clover! A simple yet festive touch.
And don’t forget to grab your free printable to go along with this dish. You can download it here.
This recipe looks like you put in way more effort than it actually takes! Cute, simple, and tasty = win!
What you will need For Pot O’ Gold Queso:
- 1 Jar of your favorite cheese dip
- 1 Black Bowl
- Free “Pot O’ Gold” Printable
How to Make Pot O’ Gold Queso:
- Pour your queso into a black bowl.
- Arrange spinach leaves to create a four-leaf clover.
- Print out your free “Pot O’ Gold” sign, fold in half, and place in front of your cheese dip.
- Serve with chips!
Pot O' Gold Queso
- 1 Jar of queso
- 4 Spinach Leaves
- Black Bowl
- Free "Pot O' Gold Queso" Printable
- Pour your jar of queso into a black bowl.
- Arrange four spinach leaves on top of the cheese dip to resemble a four-leaf clover.
- Print out your free "Pot O' Gold Queso" sign, fold in half, and place in front of the dip. Serve with chips and enjoy!
Like this? Pin it!
If you would like to see more DIY and Recipes follow me here:
More Recipes on the Blog: