Are you following the Ketogenic diet and looking for keto-friendly desserts? These low-carb desserts will surely satisfy your sweet tooth and help you stay in fat-burning mode!
These desserts are mouthwatering enough to make anyone jump on the keto train!
If you aren’t familiar with the ketogenic diet—keto for short—it’s essentially eating a low-carb, high protein diet in order to help your body stay in ketosis and burn fat.
There’s a misconception that if you follow the keto diet you must completely cut out all tasty desserts and all things cookies, cake, and ice cream. But that’s 100% FALSE! To prove that you can still indulge in desserts, I rounded up 23+ mouthwatering sweet treats and desserts that are keto-friendly!
23+ Keto-Friendly Desserts
1. Low Carb Strawberry Shortcake –Four Score Living
2. Brownie Cheesecake Bars -Low Carb Yum
3. Keto Lemon Curd -Trina Krug
4. Crustless Pecan Pie Without Corn Syrup -Strength and Sunshine
5. Keto Matcha Cupcakes -Mama Likes To Cook
6. Keto Churros -Mom Foodie
7. Chocolate Avocado Pudding -To Simply Inspire
8. Low Carb Cinnamon Pecan Cookies -Low Carb Africa
.9. Low Carb Cheesecake With Raspberry Jam -Recipes From A Pantry
10. Keto Ginger Cookies -Two Sleevers
11. Keto Wagon Wheels -Mad Creations Hub
12. Pumpkin Spice Mousse -Pink Fortitude
13. Lemon Mug Cake -How 2 Do Keto
14. Easy Keto Chocolate Cake -The Baking ChocolaTess
15. Keto Carrot Cake Cupcakes -The Flying Couponer
16. Keto Peanut Butter Pie -Kim and Kalee
17. Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes -Keen For Keto
18. Almond Joy Fudge -Keto Cooking Christian
19. Keto Vanilla Cupcakes -Primal Edge Health
20. Keto Brownies -Four Score Living
21. Keto Chocolate Frosty -Oh So Foodie
22. Keto Ding Dongs -Kimspired DIY
23. Low-Carb Cheesecake -Diabetes Strong
Which type of dessert do you typically reach for? Tell me in the comments!
Liked this? Pin it!
If you would like to see more Creative Crafts, DIY, and Recipes, follow me here:
More Healthy Recipes on the Blog: