Coconut & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Soft, chewy, and filled with texture, these Coconut & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies will have you savoring and exploring each bite. Toasted coconut flakes, fruity dried cranberries, and melty chocolate make these cookies absolutely divine!
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax
- 1/4 Cup Non-dairy milk
- 3/4 Cup Butter (softened, can sub for vegan butter)
- 3/4 Cup Cane Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
Combine the flax and non-dairy milk. Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and molasses. Stir in the flax mixture. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until the dough is formed.
Scoop the dough onto a cookie tray and bake in at 325 degrees F for 10-14 minutes or until cookies are almost golden. Let the cookies cool completely on the tray.
- Do not use steel-cut oats. Only rolled/old-fashioned oats will work.
- For chewier cookies, drop spoonfuls of dough on a baking tray and chill for 15 minutes. Bake as per instructions.
- Cookie dough can be frozen and stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.